Paris, January 7, 2016
Devoteam launches Devoteam Open Solutions, its entity specialized in Cloud open source expertise and consulting. Main technological partners will be Red Hat and OpenStack.
Devoteam launches an entity dedicated to Cloud open source solutions: Devoteam Open Solutions. In a business context that requires agility and reduced time-to-market, the open source model created a real break with the traditional model of proprietary approaches.
"Open source is driving the innovation of Cloud for companies. At Devoteam Open Solutions, we help our customers to transform their IT into a new model that federates services to meet new business challenges”, said Luc Germain, Director Devoteam Open Solutions.
Pioneer in consulting on these technologies, Devoteam Open Solutions offers:
- Support for the ISD transformation towards a service model (processes and infrastructure)
- Implementation of solutions that federate services with a hybrid service catalogue (CloudForms, Scalr)
- Support and operational implementation of DevOps methodologies and processes
- Technical expertise on OpenStack
- Devoteam chooses Red Hat and OpenStack as technological partners
To achieve its ambitions, Devoteam Open Solutions formalizes its partnership with Red Hat, the world's leading provider of open source solutions, becoming the publisher’s Business Partner. Devoteam also announces its support for and investment in the OpenStack Foundation as a Corporate Sponsor.Devoteam is convinced of the added value of OpenStack and today has more than 20 specialized consultants in France, Germany and Belgium.